Mobile Seniors OutreachSupports and resources for seniors during the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
Mobile Seniors Outreach
During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic, the Senior Services department is providing additional, mobile supports for isolated older adults 65+. This will ensure local seniors are supported during this unprecedented time with practical and social services.
Assistance provided includes:
- Support with online grocery shopping
- Over-the phone prescription refills / setting up prescription delivery
- Scheduling / rescheduling appointments
- Support setting up online banking
- Appropriate referrals to community service agencies / programs
- Support with sourcing out transportation services
- Accessing online informational / educational resources
- Helping with inventory of basic essentials
- Assisting with virtual communication apps set-up (Facebook, Skype, etc.) to maintain connection to family & friends
- Friendly visits, playing games, discussing the news & chatting
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing services for seniors since 1969.
Hours of Operation
8:00am – 4:00pm
Monday to Friday
Archway Community Services
2420 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford V2S 3S9
Stories & News from Senior Services
To help keep our staff and clients safe during COVID-19, we have suspended the Volunteer Income Tax Program indefinitely. The due date for filing individual tax returns has been extended to June 1, 2020. Taxpayers will have until September 1, 2020 to pay any 2019...
Please join our STRIDE (Skills Training Results in Directed Education / Employment) for Older Workers program in their first Employment Forum on March 2, 2020! This forum will be an opportunity for people 55+ (existing clients, potential STRIDE participants and anyone...
Abbotsford Community Services Changes Name to Archway Community Services We're excited to announce that Abbotsford Community Services will now be known as Archway Community Services! This change will be more inclusive for the clients we serve beyond Abbotsford and...