Registered in 1969, Archway Community Services is a non-profit, multi-service, multi-funded community based social service agency.
The agency was previously known as Abbotsford Community Services from 1995 until 2019 when we changed our name to be more inclusive to the communities we serve outside of Abbotsford. Click here to learn more about the history of Archway Community Services.
Our 400+ staff members and 1000+ volunteers provide services at 24 locations in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Langley and Chandigarh, India.
Who Do We Help?
Each year thousands come through our doors looking for help through one or more of our 90+ programs.
- From newborn babies to seniors – we help people of all ages
- From women escaping violence to people struggling with addictions – we help people in crisis
- From newcomers in Canada to people with diverse disabilities – we help people feel like they belong.
Justice, opportunities and equitable access for all.
Archway Community Services fosters community well-being and social justice through positive action and leadership.
Our 3-Fold Intent
- To plan for and provide direct social and community services
- To heighten awareness of social concerns in the community & to foster community involvement
- To create opportunities for community members to participate in serving, developing and strengthening our communities through partnership with government, private organizations and individuals.
Statement of Diversity
We are children, youth, adults and seniors.
We are of all races, religions, all cultures, all abilities, all sexual orientation, all genders, and all economic levels.
We speak many languages.
We value diversity.
We endeavour to reflect this diversity in our volunteers, board and staff.
We respect all our neighbours and clients and extend our respect to them in all that we do..
We embrace all types of families.
Therefore, we will act to promote inclusion of all in our agency and in our community.
Provincial Certificate of Incorporation # S-8439
Federal Charitable Registration # 10767 8195 RR0001
We want to acknowledge that we gather on the traditional unceded territory of the Stō:ló people. Stō:ló territory extends from the mouth of the Fraser River to Boston Bar. Locally, this includes the Matsqui First Nation and Sumas First Nation. We give them thanks for sharing their land and resources with us.
We acknowledge and are grateful to the City of Abbotsford for their permissive tax exemption. This exemption helps Archway to continue forwarding its mission of ‘fostering community well-being and social justice through positive action and leadership’ within Abbotsford.
Archway is a multi-funded, multiservice agency. We achieve our mission and vision through the support of numerous donors, foundations and funders. You can see specific contributors on each program page. We’ve acknowledged some of our major funders below:
- BC Housing
- Community Living BC
- Fraser Health
- Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Services
- Ministry of Advanced Education Skills and Training
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Jobs, Trade & Technology
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction