The agency was previously known as Abbotsford Community Services from 1995 until 2019 when we changed our name to be more inclusive to the communities we serve outside of Abbotsford. Click here to learn more about the history of Archway Community Services.
Our 400+ staff members and 1000+ volunteers provide services at 24 locations in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Langley and Chandigarh, India.
Who Do We Help?
Each year thousands come through our doors looking for help through one or more of our 90+ programs.
- From newborn babies to seniors – we help people of all ages
- From women escaping violence to people struggling with addictions – we help people in crisis
- From newcomers in Canada to people with developmental disabilities – we help people feel like they belong.
Justice, opportunities and equitable access for all.
Archway Community Services fosters community well-being and social justice through positive action and leadership.
Our 3-Fold Intent
- To plan for and provide direct social and community services
- To heighten awareness of social concerns in the community & to foster community involvement
- To create opportunities for community members to participate in serving, developing and strengthening our communities through partnership with government, private organizations and individuals.
Statement of Diversity
We are of all races, religions, all cultures, all abilities, all sexual orientation, all genders, and all economic levels.
We speak many languages.
We value diversity.
We endeavour to reflect this diversity in our volunteers, board and staff.
We respect all our neighbours and clients and extend our respect to them in all that we do..
We embrace all types of families.
Therefore, we will act to promote inclusion of all in our agency and in our community.