Careers at Archway
Careers at Archway Community Services
Formerly Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important part of our organization with each position and the contribution made within it is equally valued. At Archway, we work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring, inclusive and friendly.
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating our employees’ personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Archway’s goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. Equity and diversity are essential to excellence. An open and diverse community fosters the inclusion of voices that have been underrepresented or discouraged.
We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds enumerated under the B.C. Human Rights Code, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.
“I enjoy the caring atmosphere and camaraderie with co-workers and volunteers. Everyone here respects each other and the people they are here to assist.”
Current Job Openings
Why Work at Archway?
- Archway is a CARF-accredited and well-established non-profit organization with a positive image in the community.
- Our workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe and fair.
- We believe in consensus-based decision making and promote open communication.
- Our employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and supportive of one another.
- We make a contribution and feel connection with our clients and the community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those we serve.
- Staff are provided relevant training including Privacy, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and Local Indigenous History.
- Our organization offers good extended benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days and professional growth and development opportunities.
Video: Staff Members Share Why They Love Their Job
Why Archway Staff Love Working Here
If you’re considering applying for a position at Archway, you may be interested in what our employees have to say. Here’s a sample of recent feedback about their jobs.
What our staff say is best about working here:
- Our agency culture
- Getting to do what they love
- The fact that Archway helps people
- Their co-workers
- Having work/life balance
- The flexible hours
How our staff define our agency culture:
What our staff like most about their colleagues: