Careers at Archway
Careers at Archway Community Services
Formerly Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are our most important resource; each position and the contribution made within it is equally valued. At Archway, we work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring and friendly.
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating our employees’ personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
“I enjoy the caring atmosphere and camaraderie with co-workers and volunteers. Everyone here respects each other and the people they are here to assist.”
Current Job Openings
Why Work at Archway?
- Archway is a CARF-accredited and well-established non-profit organization with a positive image in the community.
- Our workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe and fair.
- We believe in consensus-based decision making and promote open communication.
- Our employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and supportive of one another.
- We make a contribution and feel connection with our clients and the community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those we serve.
- Our organization offers good extended benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days and professional growth and development opportunities.
Video: Staff Members Share Why They Love Their Job
Why Archway Staff Love Working Here
If you’re considering applying for a position at Archway, you may be interested in what our employees have to say. Here’s a sample of recent feedback about their jobs.
What our staff say is best about working here:
- Our agency culture
- Getting to do what they love
- The fact that Archway helps people
- Their co-workers
- Having work/life balance
- The flexible hours
How our staff define our agency culture:
What our staff like most about their colleagues: