Best for BabiesHelping support healthy pregnancies through education and nutritional support
Best for Babies
Best for Babies is a free Pregnancy Outreach Program funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada that offers culturally sensitive prenatal support to help improve the health of pregnant parents, new parents, their partners and their babies. We strive to promote and create partnerships within our community to strengthen community capacity and increase access to services for expectant parents and their families.
If you are pregnant and require support we are here to help.
We Can Help You:
- Gain support during pregnancy
- Connect with other pregnant parents
- Get some questions answered
What We Offer!
- Group support
- Information on pregnancy, labour and delivery, breastfeeding, parenting, and nutrition
- Education and support on infant care and child development
- Breastfeeding support
- Weekly professional visits from community partners to enhance group services
- Prenatal vitamins
- Food vouchers
- Resources and referrals to other programs and services for families
- Distribution of donated infant essentials
Who We Help
- Pregnant individuals, and their partners, from pregnancy to six months post-partum
To Access Best for Babies
- Please contact us to register for our groups
- There are no charges for clients
Prenatal and New Parent Groups:
Please contact us to register prior to attending these groups. We are running in-person groups with limited numbers.
- Wednesday Expectant Parents Group
1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Thursday Best for Babies New Parents Group
1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Wednesday Best for Babies South-Asian Online Group
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday Best for Babies South-Asian Group
10:00am – 11:30am
The truth is, I would not be the stable mother that I am today without the support at Best for Babies.”
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing services for parents in the community for 50+ years.
8:30am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday
33780 Laurel Street
Abbotsford, BC V2S 1X4
In Partnership With:
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Best 4 Babies Staff and Clients
Stories & News from the Family & Children Programs
Learn how Ravi used the Starfish Pack Program to teach his children the importance of giving back.
Eagle’s Nest addresses childcare demand with new rooms and affordable options.
How learning the importance of communication helped repair *Gurdeep’s relationships.