Family Legal AdvocacyProviding a range of family law advocacy services including legal information, advocacy and assistance to individuals in the community
Family Legal Advocacy
We provide a range of family law advocacy services including legal information, advocacy, and assistance to individuals in the community.
Areas covered include:
- Guardianship and parenting time
- Parental responsibilities
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Assistance with separation agreements
- Protection orders
- Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP)
- Child protection
- Live in Abbotsford
- Be at or below poverty line
To Access Family Legal Advocacy
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments can be scheduled for in-person or by phone
- Walk-in requests cannot be accommodated
- You can typically expect a reply to your appointment request within two business days.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing legal aid and advocacy for almost 50 years.
8:30am – 4:00pm
Monday – Friday
Archway Community Services
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9