Family Legal AdvocacyProviding a range of family law advocacy services including legal information, advocacy and assistance to individuals in the community.
Family Legal Advocacy
The Family Legal Advocacy Program is currently operating with modified services and no in-person meetings at this time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please call or email to access our services.
We provide a range of family law advocacy services including legal information, advocacy and assistance to individuals in the community.
Areas covered include:
- Guardianship and parenting time
- Parental responsibilities
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Assistance with separation agreements
- Protection orders
- Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP)
- Child protection
- Live in Abbotsford.
- Be at or below poverty line.
To Access Family Legal Advocacy
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- You can typically expect a reply to your appointment request within 2 business days.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing legal aid and advocacy for almost 50 years.
Hours of Operation
8:30am – 4:00pm
Monday to Friday
Archway Community Services
Abbotsford V2S 3S9