Immigrant Youth ServicesWe offer a variety of programs to help newcomer youth integrate into life in Canada.
Immigrant Youth Services
Immigrant Youth Services offers a variety of programs to help newcomer youth integrate into life in Canada.
• Culture Club runs weekly in seven middle and high schools, giving youth a safe space to come at lunch time to meet new friends and get support from a Youth Worker.
• After school programs run every weekday, offering a free snack, homework support, life skills lessons, leadership training, and recreation opportunities.
• One-to-One Support from a Youth Worker is available for vulnerable youth to help them get their schooling back on track, find employment, housing, medical care, mental health supports, or whatever else they need to achieve their goals.
• Transportation is provided for Permanent Residents.
- The after school program is for youth aged 12-18 who are new to Canada. Priority is given to Permanent Residents.
- One-to-one support through the Moving Ahead Program is for vulnerable youth aged 14-24 who are Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, or individuals who have been selected to become Permanent Residents by the government of Canada and have received a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada stating so.
To Access Immigrant Youth Services
- Please call us or come into our office.
Did You Know?
Archway has provided services for newcomers for almost 50 years.
Hours of Operation
9 am – 4:30 pm
Monday – Friday
After School Program
Monday – Friday
#5 – 32700 George Ferguson Way
Abbotsford V2T 4V6
Stories & News from Multicultural & Immigrant Integration
Abbotsford Community Services Changes Name to Archway Community Services We're excited to announce that Abbotsford Community Services will now be known as Archway Community Services! This change will be more inclusive for the clients we serve beyond Abbotsford and...
“I started as a lot of people do here – for 10 hours per week,” shares Manpreet Grewal, the director of the Multicultural and Immigrant Integration Department at Abbotsford Community Services (ACS). At that time, 30 years ago, there was no Multicultural Department....
This event was for everyone from immigrants, to people who have moved to Abbotsford from another city, to those seeking employment services or information on childcare subsidies. The Immigrant Settlement program and AbbotsfordWORKS co-hosted the event and provided job...