Immigrant Youth ServicesWe offer a variety of programs to help newcomer youth integrate into life in Canada.
Immigrant Youth Services
- Virtual Culture Club runs weekly in seven middle and high schools, giving youth an opportunity to engage in some intercultural activities and connect with their classmates.
- Online after school programs runs every weekday, offering homework support, life skills lessons, leadership training, and recreation opportunities.
- One-to-One Support from a Youth Worker is available for vulnerable youth to help them get their schooling back on track, find employment, housing, medical care, mental health supports, or whatever else they need to achieve their goals.
Transportation for Permanent Residents is on hold due to COVID-19.
- The after school program is for youth aged 12-18 who are new to Canada. Priority is given to Permanent Residents.
- One-to-one support through the Moving Ahead Program is for vulnerable youth aged 14-24 who are Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, or individuals who have been selected to become Permanent Residents by the government of Canada and have received a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada stating so.
To Access Immigrant Youth Services
- Please call us or come into our office.
Did You Know?
Archway has provided services for newcomers for almost 50 years.
“This program helped me to know how to do my English and made me not to quit. I met new people and learned English faster.”
9am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday
After School Program
11:00am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday
#5 – 32700 George Ferguson Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T 4V6
Stories & News from Multicultural & Immigrant Integration
It has been just over a year since COVID-19 began seriously impacting day-to-day life in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Archway has been adapting services to keep clients and staff safe and comply with changing safety recommendations. As we mark the...
Nominations are now open for the 18th annual Fraser Valley Cultural Diversity Awards. “While we aren't quite sure what format the 2021 awards will be in, we do want to keep recognizing champions of diversity and inclusion,” said event organizer Patricia...
Like many programs, Archway Interpretation and Translation Services (ITS) experienced considerable upheaval at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thankfully, their team was able to adjust quickly so they could continue ensuring community members would have access to...