Men's Trauma CounsellingCounselling for those who have experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse
Men’s Trauma Counselling
The Men’s Trauma Counseling Program offers counselling for individuals identifying as male or non-binary who have experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse. The program consists of 20 weekly sessions. Counselling is offered in-person and virtually.
Who We Help:
- Those identifying as male or non-binary who have experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse
- Age 19+ and a resident of Abbotsford
How to Access Counselling
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self referrals are accepted for all programs.
- There is no charge for counselling and services.
- When contacting us, you do not need to give specifics. You can confirm you meet the eligibility criteria and do not need to give specifics when contacting us to start the intake process.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
2420 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9
Stories & News from Counselling Services
How learning the importance of communication helped repair *Gurdeep’s relationships.
Learn about how accredited facility dog Cannoli helps participants and staff in the Family Connections and Education programs.
Laura-Dawn Wilkin and Kyla Darby signed the agreement on behalf of Xyólheméylh while Rod Santiago and Maria Cargnelli signed on behalf of Archway.The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society, also known as Xyólheméylh, and Archway Community Services...