Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural EditionRespectful relationship counselling group for men focusing on preventing violence in the home
Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural Edition
The Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural Edition program is a respectful relationship counselling group for men focusing on the prevention of violence in the home.
- Assaultive Men’s Psychotherapy Group, offered once a week for 16 weeks, three times a year.
- Family therapy to the couples who need it after finishing separate counselling groups.
- Community awareness workshops on topics such as self-esteem, anger management, family violence prevention, conflict resolution, and parenting after separation.
- Information is also shared with other programs and the community on the issue of violence against women and children.
Who We Help
- Referrals are received from the Community Corrections offices in Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack, and Maple Ridge.
- The program is offered in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu and English.
To Access the Program
- A referral from your probation officer is needed.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing the Relationship Violence Prevention Program since 1993 and counselling services since 1969.
Monday – ThursdayGroup runs on Weekends
2420 Montrose Ave,
Abbotsford, BC, V2S 3S9