Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural EditionRespectful relationship counseling group for men focusing on preventing violence in the home
Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural Edition
The Relationship Violence Prevention Program- Cultural Edition program is a respectful relationship counseling group for men focusing on the prevention of violence in the home.
- Assaultive Men’s Psychotherapy Group, offered once a week for 16 weeks, three times a year.
- Family therapy to the couples who need it after finishing separate counselling groups.
- Community awareness workshops on topics such as self-esteem, anger management, family violence prevention, conflict resolution and parenting after separation.
- Information is also shared with other programs and the community on the issue of violence against women and children.
Who We Help
- Referrals are received from the Community Corrections offices in Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack and Maple Ridge.
- The program is offered in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu and English.
To Access the Program
- A referral from your probation officer is needed
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing the Relationship Violence Prevention Program since 1993 and counselling services since 1969.
This program has helped me so much in my personal life. I am a better father, better son and better husband because of this program.
I wish I could have taken this course before. Facilitators are experts in the psychology domain and they were a great help to me. Their approach has helped me to solve many issues on my own.