Sexual Abuse Intervention ProgramCounselling for children and youth who have been sexually abused
Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP)
The Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP) offers counselling for youth and children, ages 3-18, who have been impacted by sexual abuse. The program includes play and art therapy, support for non-offending parents and caregivers, plus relevant education from non-offending-parent support groups on childhood sexual-abuse prevention, awareness, and intervention.
Who We Help
- Children 3-18 who have been impacted by sexual abuse and live in Abbotsford.
- Please note that counselling sessions are intended to offer emotional support and coping skills. Counsellors cannot offer a professional opinion for diagnostic or court purposes.
To Access Counselling
- We take professional or self-referrals.
- There is no charge for counselling and services.
- To book an intake session, please email email@example.com
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing a variety of counselling services since 1969.
Resources for Protecting Our Children from Sexual Abuse
Click below to for a free resource guide on protecting children from sexual abuse.
Stories & News from Counselling & Early Years Programs
Cannoli: Providing Calm and Cuddles
Learn about how accredited facility dog Cannoli helps participants and staff in the Family Connections and Education programs.
Toys for Tots Seeking Sponsors to meet Increased Need
Archway Community Services is seeking sponsors due to an increased need for Toys for Tots this holiday season.
Xyólheméylh and Archway Enter Collaboration Agreement
Laura-Dawn Wilkin and Kyla Darby signed the agreement on behalf of Xyólheméylh while Rod Santiago and Maria Cargnelli signed on behalf of Archway.The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society, also known as Xyólheméylh, and Archway Community Services...