Sexual Abuse Intervention ProgramCounselling for children and youth who have been impacted by sexual abuse
Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP)
The Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP) offers counselling for youth and children, ages 4-18, who have been impacted by sexual abuse. The program includes play, experiential and talk therapy, support for non-offending parents and caregivers, plus relevant education from non-offending-parent support groups on childhood sexual-abuse prevention, awareness, and intervention.
Who We Help
- Children 4-18 who have been impacted by sexual abuse and live in Abbotsford.
- Please note that counselling sessions are intended to offer emotional support and coping skills. Counsellors cannot offer a professional opinion for diagnostic or court purposes.
To Access Counselling
- We take professional or self-referrals.
- There is no charge for counselling and services.
- To book an intake session, please email email@example.com
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing a variety of counselling services since 1969.
Resources for Protecting Our Children from Sexual Abuse
Click below to for a free resource guide on protecting children from sexual abuse.
Stories & News from Counselling & Early Years Programs
Thank you to our amazing event sponsors and partners
The Archway Christmas Neighbour program is looking for support from individuals and organizations.
Learn how Ravi used the Starfish Pack Program to teach his children the importance of giving back.