Socialization, Teaching and Recreation ClubWeekly group for children with diverse abilities
Socialization, Teaching and Recreation (STAR) Club
STAR Club is committed to supporting children and youth of diverse abilities to build social connections and skill development through community inclusion.
- Support children and teens of diverse abilities
- Provide safe and secure programming
- Foster social connections
- Promote independence
- Facilitate community involvement
- Celebrate individual differences
- Nurture positive peer-interactions
Who We Help
- Children and youth (8-18) with a diagnosed developmental disability
- Youth must be 17 years old or younger when first referred
To Join Star Club
- All referrals must come from our funder, the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) Children & Youth with Special Needs Programs
- For intake, please contact your MCFD-CYSN Social Worker at 604.870.5880
Hours of Operation
4:00pm – 7:00pm
Monday – Thursday
Friday 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Archway Community Services
300A-32555 Simon Avenue,
Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 4Y2
News from Diverse Abilities & Family programs
Cannoli: Providing Calm and Cuddles
Learn about how accredited facility dog Cannoli helps participants and staff in the Family Connections and Education programs.
Toys for Tots Seeking Sponsors to meet Increased Need
Archway Community Services is seeking sponsors due to an increased need for Toys for Tots this holiday season.
Xyólheméylh and Archway Enter Collaboration Agreement
Laura-Dawn Wilkin and Kyla Darby signed the agreement on behalf of Xyólheméylh while Rod Santiago and Maria Cargnelli signed on behalf of Archway.The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society, also known as Xyólheméylh, and Archway Community Services...