Stopping the ViolenceCounselling for females and non-binary individuals who have experienced sexual assault, sexual abuse or intimate partner violence
Stopping the Violence
The Stopping the Violence program offers counselling from a feminist perspective for individuals identifying as female or non-binary who have experienced sexual abuse, sexual assault, and/or intimate partner violence.
Who We Help
- Individuals identifying as female or non-binary over 18 who have been abused and live in Abbotsford.
- Please note that counselling sessions are intended to offer emotional support and coping skills. Counsellors cannot offer a professional opinion for diagnostic or court purposes.
To Access Counselling
- We take professional or self-referrals.
- There is no charge for counselling and services.
- To book an intake session, please email email@example.com.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing a variety of counselling services since 1969.
Stories & News from Counselling & Early Years Programs
Cannoli: Providing Calm and Cuddles
Learn about how accredited facility dog Cannoli helps participants and staff in the Family Connections and Education programs.
Toys for Tots Seeking Sponsors to meet Increased Need
Archway Community Services is seeking sponsors due to an increased need for Toys for Tots this holiday season.
Xyólheméylh and Archway Enter Collaboration Agreement
Laura-Dawn Wilkin and Kyla Darby signed the agreement on behalf of Xyólheméylh while Rod Santiago and Maria Cargnelli signed on behalf of Archway.The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society, also known as Xyólheméylh, and Archway Community Services...