Stopping the ViolenceCounselling for females and non-binary individuals who have experienced sexual assault, sexual abuse or intimate partner violence
Stopping the Violence
The Stopping the Violence program offers counselling from a feminist perspective for individuals identifying as female or non-binary who have experienced sexual abuse, sexual assault, and/or intimate partner violence.
Who We Help
- Individuals identifying as female or non-binary over 18 who have been abused and live in Abbotsford.
- Please note that counselling sessions are intended to offer emotional support and coping skills. Counsellors cannot offer a professional opinion for diagnostic or court purposes.
To Access Counselling
- We take professional or self-referrals.
- There is no charge for counselling and services.
- To book an intake session, please email email@example.com.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing a variety of counselling services since 1969.
Stories & News from Counselling & Early Years Programs
Dr. Elizabeth Watt is retiring from her position as the Medical Director for Foundry Abbotsford.
Thank you to our amazing event sponsors and partners
The Archway Christmas Neighbour program is looking for support from individuals and organizations.