Employment MentorsConnecting immigrants to Canada with employment assistance
From providing employment readiness sessions, networking events and topical workshops the Employment Mentors program assists immigrants in gaining valuable knowledge and an understanding of Canadian workplace culture and employment pathways in Canada.
Services for Immigrants Include:
- One-on-one mentorship with an experienced professional in your chosen career field
- One-on-one employment coaching
- Employment training for job seekers
- Industry specific networking opportunities for skilled immigrants
- Goal-setting and professional development workshops
- Access to employment resources and local networks
How We Can Help:
- Employment information
- Job search support
- Supported referrals
- Employment workshops
- Readiness sessions
- Industry events
- Industry specific workshops
- Permanent residents, naturalized citizens, temporary foreign workers, post graduate work permit holders, refugees, and refugee claimants
- Employed, unemployed or underemployed
- Intermediate English language proficiency
Volunteer mentors are local leaders with insight into Canadian workplace culture and industry expectations. Your professional leadership and expertise are invaluable to immigrants pursuing their employment goals.
- Improve your intercultural awareness
- Strengthen your coaching and leadership skills
- Spot talent for potential recruitment
- Give back to your community
Let us help you navigate your career path in Canada!
To Access Employment Mentors
- Contact us for more information and to book a meeting today.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing services for newcomers since the 1970s.
9am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday
2420 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9
Stories & News from Multicultural & Immigrant Integration
Meet Khesraw: A resilient Afghan refugee who found his new home in Abbotsford.
Learn how Archway’s LINC program helped Abhitha gain the confidence to pursue higher education.
Panelists from the City of Abbotsford, Archway, and United Way answer questions from landlords at info session that took place in AbbotsfordRegistration open for August 21 event The Fraser Valley Refugee Readiness Team (FVRRT) is hosting a community information...