Fraser Valley Refugee Readiness TeamProviding access to resources in our community for Afghan refugees and displaced Ukrainians
Fraser Valley Refugee Readiness Team
This program is projected to run until March 2024. The focus is not on developing new services, but on complementing services already in place to support the community’s capacity to welcome the newcomers successfully.
Four key areas have been identified: housing, access to healthcare, coordination of information and resources, and employment. We will connect with organizations and other levels of community support for these four key areas within the region to achieve four objectives:
- Address challenges related to access to housing, health care, and employment
- Make information of regional support resources for Afghan refugees and displaced Ukrainians more accessible
- Promote networking amongst different service providers in the region
- Collect data on the refugee-related landscape of the Fraser Valley
- If you are interested in supporting refugees and displaced Ukrainians through this program, or have further questions, please contact us.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
9:00am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday
301 – 2975 Gladwin Road
Abbotsford V2T 5T4
Stories & News from Multicultural & Immigrant Integration
The 2023 Gift Wrap season is now complete and a huge thank you to everyone who made this fundraiser a success. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre has hosted this fundraiser for Archway for several years and has been an amazing partner throughout. Their ongoing support with...
Save time during the holidays by using the gift-wrapping booth organized by Archway Community Services.
Meet Khesraw: A resilient Afghan refugee who found his new home in Abbotsford.