Medical TransportationVolunteers provide rides to medical appointments from Abbotsford to neighboring communities
The program includes:
- On-time, door to door service
- Reliable and comfortable vehicles
- Competent and compassionate volunteer drivers
Who is Eligible: Residents of Abbotsford
A nominal fee of $0.68 per kilometer will be charged to participants as well as any parking/other related costs.
To Access Medical Transportation
- Connect with our coordinator by phone or email. You can expect a response within one week. Registration is required before using the service.
- Please provide 4-5 days’ notice, or ideally as much notice as possible.
Featured Volunteer Driver – Sandy
Did You Know?
Archway has provided services for seniors for almost 50 years and the Medical Transportation program has been running since 2006.
Hours of Operation
8:00am – 3:00pm
Monday – Friday
Archway Community Services
2420 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9
Stories & News from Seniors Services
The Archway Christmas Neighbour program is looking for support from individuals and organizations.
Ten years of providing home-support services to seniors in Abbotsford.
The Archway Food Bank is seeing more and more households accessing its services every month.