Stop Exploiting Youth (SEY)Supporting youth who are sexually exploited or at high risk of sexual exploitation
Stop Exploiting Youth (SEY)
The program also raises community awareness on the issue, and provides community education, workshops, and groups.
Stop Exploiting Youth is a program of our Youth Resource Centre (YRC), which is a one-stop shop for youth and their families who want a helping hand to connect with each other and/or the community.
Who We Help
- Any youth age 12 to 18 living in Abbotsford
To Access the SEY Program
- Please call, email, or fax us a referral form.
- In addition to self-referrals, we also receive referrals from organizations including the Ministry of Children and Family Development, Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Services Society, Abbotsford School District and the Abbotsford Police Department.
- After referral, the intake worker will contact you within two business days.
- Please note that we often have a waitlist for this program.
Did You Know?
Monday – Thursday
Abbotsford, BC V2S 1X4
Stop Exploiting Youth Rally
Stories & News from Youth Services
Panelists will discuss policing in Abbotsford schools.
Prospera Credit Union collected gifts for youths in need through their 11th annual Youth Angel Tree Project. The program began in 2011 after Prospera met with Archway Community Services staff and realized that there was an unmet need in providing Christmas gifts for...
Laura-Dawn Wilkin and Kyla Darby signed the agreement on behalf of Xyólheméylh while Rod Santiago and Maria Cargnelli signed on behalf of Archway.The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society, also known as Xyólheméylh, and Archway Community Services...