Youth Resource CentreA one-stop-shop for youth and their families who want a helping hand to connect with each other and/or the community.
Youth Resource Centre (YRC)
The Youth Resource Centre (YRC) is a one-stop-shop for youth and their families who want a helping hand to connect with each other and/or the community.
The YRC offers services you need, where and when you need them.
- individual and family support
- parenting and life skills classes
- crisis intervention
- outreach support
- youth justice support
- supported independent living
- Outreach Services for families
- Rapid Response
- Independent Living & Youth Agreement Support
- Youth Justice Services
- Street Outreach for homeless and street-entrenched youth
- Stop Exploiting Youth (SEY)
- Parent of Teen Groups
- Youth Groups
- The Abbotsford Mentor Project
- Autumn House
- Youth Education Support (YES)
- In It Together
- Basic Life Skills Training (BLT)
- Talia’s Closet
There is no charge for our services. We are well connected in the community and make sure you will be, too.
Who We Help
- Youth between 12 and 18 years old and their families who live in Abbotsford
To Access Youth Resource Centre
- Contact us at 604-870-4972 or email@example.com
We do have a waitlist for most of our programs, however, we will discuss other support options that may be available to you in the community or through the YRC while you are waiting for service.
“I learned lots of new things and met some really wonderful people.”
At the end of the program I can honestly say that I have a much better, and hopefully continually evolving understanding of my teen and myself.”
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing services for youth since 1969.
Hours of Operation
9am – 5pm
Monday to Friday
Archway Community Services – Old Courthouse
Abbotsford V2S 3S9
In Partnership With:
- Kids Helpline 310-1234
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Crisisline 1-877-820-7444
- Telecare Crisis Line 852-9099
- Suicide Line 1-800-SUICIDE
- Ministry of Children and Families & Child and Youth Mental Health 604-870-5880
Youthspace Texting Service
Did you know that if you text Youthspace when you are feeling depressed, anxious or suicidal, a crisis worker will text you back immediately and continue to text with you? Many people don’t like talking on the phone and feel more comfortable texting. This is a free service for anyone. Hard days happen. They get it!<
Text Youthspace at 778-783-0177 across Canada.
*available 6pm to midnight daily.*
Stories & News from Youth Services
Prospera Credit Union is once again coordinating gifts for disadvantaged youth through the Youth Angel Tree Project. Now in its seventh year, the Youth Angel Tree Project makes wishes come true for local youth. Trees are set up at local Prospera branches featuring...
A big “thank you” to Store Manager Kevin Nutt and the entire team at Home Depot in Abbotsford. In June, their participation in the Orange Door Project raised $5,547 to support ACS programs for homeless youth. Through the initiative, customers could purchase paper...
The First West Foundation has awarded Foundry Abbotsford with $15,000 through its Envision Financial Community Endowment. Foundry Abbotsford provides local youth and their families with supports for their mental-health, substance-use, and overall wellness needs. The...