Immigrant Youth Employment and Skills StrategyProvides employment coaching and group workshops for newcomers ages 15-30
Immigrant Youth Employment and Skills Strategy (YESS)
Youth can get support from our Immigrant Youth Employment Specialists with:
- Finding their first job in Canada
- Resumé writing
- Job search help
- Interview preparation
- Building experience and upgrading skills to find better job opportunities
- Deciding on, and applying to, career education programs
Who We Help
Youth ages 15-30 who are:
- Permanent Residents
- Protected Persons
- Individuals who have been selected to become Permanent Residents by the government of Canada and have received a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada stating so.
- Ukrainian temporary residents in Canada eligible under the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET)
To Access Employment Support through YESS
Please contact us and our Immigrant Youth Employment Specialists will arrange for an intake/needs assessment.
Did You Know?
In Partnership With:
Hours of Operation
9:30am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday
Archway Community Services
5 – 32700 George Ferguson Way
Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 4V6
Stories & News from Related programs
Prospera Credit Union is collecting gifts for youth through their 12th annual Youth Angel Tree Project.
Learn how Autumn House supports youth to ensure they are set up for success as they transition out of care.
Learn how Alex was able to navigate difficult times during her youth and find a place of belonging at Foundry Abbotsford.