Crime Victim Assistance Program CounsellingIndividual counselling for individuals impacted by trauma
Crime Victim Assistance Program Counselling
Individual counselling is available for individuals who have been impacted by trauma and have Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP) funding.
Our counsellors have training and experience in working with children and youth impacted by abuse and those who who have witnessed violence.
We also work with non-offending parents of children who have been impacted by abuse, and adult survivors of sexual abuse or physical assault.
The BC government offers financial assistance to victims, witnesses or family members affected by violent crime which can be used towards needs such as counselling. Our counsellors are Approved Providers of counselling for those with CVAP funding.
Who We Help
- Children, youth or adults who have been impacted by abuse and are eligible for CVAP funding towards counselling
To Access CVAP Counselling
- If you already have approved CVAP funding, please contact us to set up an initial appointment.
- Please be aware that we currently have limited capacity and a wait list.
- To book an intake session, please call 604.859.7681 Ext 304 or email
- If you need help obtaining CVAP funding, our Specialized Victim Assistance program can help with filling out the required forms.
- Once you have been approved by the government, you can seek counselling with approved providers in the community.
Did You Know?
Archway has been providing a variety of counselling services since 1969.
News from Counselling, Early Years and Youth Programs
October 10th is World Mental Health Day, a day marked by the World Health Organization to raise awareness about mental health issues and mobilize efforts in support of mental health. This year the WHO is focusing on suicide prevention.Suicide PreventionDid...
Have you ever faced challenges in your life that left you feeling alone and disconnected? Did you need people around you to rally? As a supporter of Archway and a champion of Abbotsford’s community, we invite you to share a place at the table with us. Meet Megan. At...
Abbotsford Community Services Changes Name to Archway Community Services We're excited to announce that Abbotsford Community Services will now be known as Archway Community Services! This change will be more inclusive for the clients we serve beyond Abbotsford and...